Club nights and Night O
A series of mid-week Night-O events run all year around, with a mix of forest, park and urban terrain. The standard format is a mass start score event starting at 7.30pm where you get one hour to visit as many controls as possible. Typically three of these events will also be part of the Kent Night Cup league. Newcomers are very welcome. Minimum equipment is a torch and SI dibber (dibbers can be hired during pre-entry.
Please note: Safety considerations and British Orienteering insurance limitations mean that Juniors must be 16+ to compete individually in the urban/street events or be 'shadowed' by an adult.
Please check the Southdowns website a few days before the event in case of late amendments due to poor weather.
Related to League Tables
- Southdowns Gallopen
- 2023 Autumn League Results
- 2023 Spring League Final Results
- 2022 Autumn League Final Results
- 2022 Spring League Final Results
- 2021 Autumn League Results
- 2020 Spring League Results
- 2019/20 Autumn League Results - FINAL
- 2019 Spring League Results
- 2018/19 Autumn League Results
- 2018 Spring League Results
- 2017/18 Autumn results
- 2017 Spring results
- Summer Park-O Series
- Sunny Sussex Weekend
- Club nights and Night O