Level of event: National
Type of event: Race
- Postcode: RH17 6JZ *
- Lat,Lng: 51.08899,-0.14836
- Grid Ref: TQ296338
- Google Map
- Streetmap (OS 50k)
- Bing Map (OS 50k)
* Postcodes are not very precise in some areas, so don't rely on them for an exact location.
Pre event info
Competitors should not attend this event:
- Who are unwell with a cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms
- Have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 and are within the quarantine period
- If they have returned from non-exempt overseas country, until they have completed the 14 day quarantine period
- Are currently undergoing COVID-19 testing, until they receive a negative result and are symptom free
- Been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace due to them having been in contact with a known COVID-19 case
- If they have been advised to stay at home by a Health Care professional
Directions / Parking
Full range of SE league courses (except for long orange):
Very short green
Pre-entry only using the link that will appear here.
1:10,000 mapped by Roger Maher and updated in March 2021
An area of generally mature broadleaved trees, with some coniferous planting. Privately owned and used for timber production and game. A favourite orienteering venue due to the runnability of the terrain, variation of vegetation, and size of area.
Toilets will be provided.
- Your own water to ensure adequate hydration pre and post event.
- Hand sanitizer.
Please ensure you have read and adhere to the British Orienteering Code of Conduct
Contacts / Officials
Planner: Alan Velecky
Organiser: Anna Chapman
Controller: Mike Murray
Important Event Information
Safety and Risk: A comprehensive risk assessment will have been carried out by the organiser, but participants take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety during the event. Information about how to keep yourself and your children safe at an event can be found here.
Insurance: Please note that if you have participated in three orienteering events/activities and not joined an orienteering club that is a member of British Orienteering then you are not covered by our public liability insurance.
Privacy: when participating in our events/activities your name may appear in the results section of this website or in newspaper reports. Read our data protection page to see how we look after your personal data.