British Orienteering COVID-19 Update 06 Jan 2021
British Orienteering have posted further detail on the restrictions that will apply to orienteering during the national lockdown in England.
- Outdoor exercise is still permitted but should be limited to once per day.
- You can exercise in a public outdoor place:
- by yourself.
- with the people you live with.
- with your support bubble (if you are legally permitted to form one).
- in a childcare bubble where providing childcare.
- or, when on your own, with one person from another household.
- Outdoor exercise should be done locally wherever possible, but you can travel a short distance within your area to do so if necessary (for example, to access an open space). If you need to travel you should stay local – meaning avoiding travelling outside of your village, town or the part of a city where you live – and look to reduce the number of journeys you make overall.
A copy of the full British Orienteering website news posting can be found here.